Saturday, March 28, 2009

How many special people change

I don't see the point in telling the wrong turns that life gave me, I just see it as bad karma if I keep thinking and talking about how bad my life is. There is nothing wrong about regretting about what has happened but there has got to be some boundaries,you know. If not, you'll be feeling miserable all your life and this negative aura will be all around you.
You wouldn't want that do you?
My mood swings are giving me a whiplash(if that's how you spell it la) right now haihh.

The problem with me is that I don't know what I want but I know what I don't want. But I think I'm just scared cause this is all new. Obviously it is cause everything seems so complicated even though it's perfectly clear.
Then again, I am a person who keeps her word. I don't make a vow just to ditch it some time later. I know it'll happen again and I don't think I have the energy to do this anymore. To fight or even strive, I just can't. Fuckkkk
And I hate you GAGO people -_-



Meeting up with Azreen tonight. Finally :)
I love you, cousin *big fat juicy kisses*
<3

No comments: