Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hide and seek
Remember when you got into trouble with your mum cause her friend saw you with someone in town and called her and so she called you and asked who were you with and you told her that you're with me but she didn't believe you and you didn't tell me that you were out and I was sleeping, I didn't answer your calls so you called me loads of times and texted me and told me you were in deep shit. I was still in my jammies and I just woke up so I freaked out and called you immediately and when I asked you what's wrong, you told me that you would tell me as soon as I get there. I called up my driver, changed and didn't take my shower cause I was worried sick. You asked me to talk to your mum and you brought me to your house to prove to your mum that you've been going out with me. Even though that felt really wrong. I know you don't read my blog but I just feel like posting it up :')


Things I'd do for a best friend <3

No comments: