Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So that I do remember to never go that far.

I need to shop I keep on wearing the same things haih -_-
I only bought flip flops and found out Anis bought them too during the hols. Aww :P

I don't really like one way of dressing, I just like what I like. I don't follow trends
Fabrics I told you from the previous post;

Help me decide? (:


I've been kinda down and in the dumps the last couple of days and yes it's due to PMS.
Haih I don't even feel like going to school ehh.

Thank you DeenyDoo for making me laugh.
That definitely made my start of that day much brighter and lighter.





Smokey Mcpot.

We were talking and I didn't say half the things I wanted to say
The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name, don't you ever change <3
I could give you fifty reasons
And I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold





I thought.... "this one knows better than I do"
He tried to cut me so I'd fit, she tried to blunt me so I'd fit.
Doesn't that sound familiar and doesn't it feel peculiar, that everyone wants a little more?

No comments: