Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life :)

Married to Azreen :D
TUAIJA :P


OHHHH DID I TELL YOU, MARLISSA SONIA is on LOOKBOOK *eyebroweyebrow*
And I think she looks like Kim Kardashian, don't you? (: *insert /eee face*

Metallic leggings remind me of Marlissa
I miss youuuu SONIA ehhh you're gonna turn seventeen next week :O
ZOMG!

KELUAR, and it's a must :D


I bought fabrics, lots of them! Thinking of making dresses out of them but I'm not sure how I want them to look like -_- paloi hahah bukan Meg tok I ain't confident like her I'm gonna get dissed for my figure and I'm scared that they would make me look like I have really short legs. Yerr 'look like' hahah I do have short legs don't I? :P Why can't I have long sexy legs like Asheda since we're cousins. I don't think its fair hahah ;


Source: Asheda's Facebook :)
I miss you, cousin. Come back to Kuching! :P




Saudi was fun. Azreen let's go together :D




Thinking of perming my hair this Saturday no idea how and where. Suggestions please? (:
I'm thinking Rachel Bilson. I'll just leave that to the hairdresser lah;


My stomach is never satisfied with all the junk I throw into it
and yes I need to lose fat. No, I don't wanna lose weight, I wanna lose fat yerrr wtf no seriously -_-


Smokey Mcpot.

We were just about to fall even more in love
But somewhere we went wrong
Azreen reminded me you ate my chewing gum :')
I love you, cousin :D


Emo emo emo emo emo

It's like the universe just seems to be throwing all these questions at me regarding love and life. I don't have any of the answers right now, and just pray that one day it will just work itself out.



Rei and Yasmine's messed up hair eww :\

No comments: