Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't know how it gets better than this :D

Mr. Lim : Hanisah is yours kah?
Yazid : Yeah she's mine. Don't touch her :)
Yerr Anis :) Happy belated 2 months heheh :D
Yasmin & Rano as well <3

It's annoying how Anis,Yasmin & I laugh bout little stupid things like laughing at a puddle just because we couldn't jump over it except for Anis. BODOH hahah I seriously want Anis' long sexy legs! And it's bloody annoying when we start talking. We just never run out of things to say to each other (:


I found Awie's blog a couple of days ago. I think Awie is pretty much like Eric Cartman from South Park ehhh, in a good way though :)
Awie should stop teasing me hahah and it'
s all Haziq's fault for telling him! Eee :P

Went to Mcdonald's last night with my brother,Erna and Zul after tuition
Erna : Your blog is so gay mannn
Yasmine : JELES *eyebroweyebrow*
ERNA loserrrr :P

I think I should seriously start listening to Zul's a
dvice bout everything he told me last night.
You're like big brother to me eventhough you're smaller than me. It's not like you're gonna read my blog anyways but yeah :D


Remember when you ate my chewed gum that was already tasteless and all you could taste was my saliva. Aww (:
IT. WAS. ALL. AZREEN'S. FAULT. I love you,cousin! <3
I'm trying so hard not to get caught up. Eee gai Yasmine hahah





Marissa Faiza <3
Ze lesbian partner has got her own blog, finally
linkLINKlink! <3





TWENTY minutes yeay :D
Absent mindedly making me want you (:
<3

No comments: