Monday, April 20, 2009

You and me across the universe <3

Aunty Nina. Rinduuu :')

QARIS! I miss you, sisterrr :(


Yasmin Halim
. Butterflies.
BAD IDEA She would scream
her lungs out if she sees one.. OR she would just hug you like a small kid. awww (: Anis Talif too but I still love you both to DEATH! :D

Highlights of the week;
- I just found a long lost cousinnnn! Hello Wawa :)
- Aunty Nina and Uncle Boy are coming back to Kuching this Wednesday and I can't wait!
- You smiled yerrrdeh hahah
- Found Marissa Faizaaaa, and we're back together hahahah this chick is fucking horny wey! I LIKE! hahah (Y)
-Laser tag with them cool peeps oh yeahhhh. And yes, saya seorang yang malas upload gambar. I'll do that later. Promiseeee :D
- I love Azreen Armaniiiiii
- I love Marlissa Sonia
- Congrats to the bestfie, Eka Taruna and the person I mentioned earlier heheh and yes I'm telling the whole world :)







J
ust take your time now
It's still me I never changed

I'll be here when you come back (:
<3

No comments: