Friday, April 24, 2009

You and I both love

A piece of advice, DO NOT listen to emo songs when you're emo. Yeah the words can express most of the things you feel, the music is good and I listen to it a lot but.....
I'm putting a stop to it.
I think Azreen should too :P

Mallek will be driving me around starting from the 29th of September :)
And guess what I've got permission to pull his sexy (he claims) curls oh yeahhhh :O


Just because I can too.
Don't judge me through my mistakes. I have dealt with the consequences. I realized it was all a rebound. I wasn't in love, I was in love with love :)
Don't get me wrong, I meant every word I said
I'm just over being lied to :')
I freaking gave it all
Now, do you know how CIBAI that feels? :)
Don't make CIBAI promises you can't keep them cause I didn't ditch mine at all, never will
Stupid girl hahahah I should've known cause I honestly believed in you
I just wanna get over the stuff you told me :D


This is not an emo post :)



I think One Tree Hill makes me think twice about boys. In a good way lah of course
Jared Followill makes my perfect boyfriend. Yummy head to toe :d



HANISAH TALIF | YASMIN HALIM
You know.. If you guys dig dig deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeep down of me..
my grumblings,
screams,
and hard whacks are all because

You guys are my favourite bimbos! :P

Yasmin Halim now has a stalker thanks to, moi!
I have a tendency of talking really fast
When they can't understand me they would make stupid faces
like these ;


Who needs all the dickhead friends, when we have each other? :D



I feel so gay posting up lines from these songs. Give me a break lahhh
Your wobbly tummy is a sexy turn onnnnn :D

Cinta Pertama
Jantungku berdebar tiap ku ingat padamu

Mengapa ada yang kurang saat kau tak ada
Melihatmu menyentuhmu itu yang ku mahu

Kau tak sempat tanyakan aku cintakah aku padamu?
Begitu banyak cerita tak habis tentangmu
:)

Ternyata
Ku lihat dia pandangan pertama
Ternyata indah senyuman liriknya

Ku ingin dia saat pertama
Berjumpa dengannya membuat ku gelisah

Waktu berlalu hari demi hari
Hatiku dambakannya untuk bercinta lagi
:D

You can count on me for life <3
It was worth every bit of our time, and if I could rewind back the holidays, as well as all the lame conversations we had, I definitely would, you know I would (:
So today I told myself, harden your heart and let go but dwelling on happy memories makes me believe that I can change things, SOMEHOW (:

so what the hell do we do now?





You still make my eyes barely seen when I smile :)
<3

No comments: