Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Skinny jeans and funky hair <3


I like it when you stare at me
I like it when you type docktor instead of doctor or doktor when you text me
I like it when you cheer me up every time I feel down
I like it when you make silly jokes
I like it when you're all blurry
I like it when you laugh
I like the fact that you smell good even when you don't use perfume
I like it when you type nyami instead of yummy
I like it when you always mistaken lunch for dinner
I like it when you ask about stuff that you're supposed to know but you actually don't
I like it when you say berdikari instead of independent
I like it when you say that I stink
I like it when you say 'eee.. I don't like the sad face' cause you get annoyed every time I type this : (
I like it when you call me gemok
I like it when you tease me with the word terrrrer cause I usually say terrrrer instead of terer
I like it when you call me ayam
I like it when you say TB instead of TV
I like it when you think the word wek means crying when I say the word wek is for vomiting
I like it when you suggest bwek sounds better for vomiting
I like it when you always apologize when you do something wrong even if you don't need to apologize or when it's not your fault
I like it when you think that you're kejawak
I like it when you bite my fingers
I like it when you bite my arm
I like it when you kiss my nose
I like it when you say I taste like chicken
I like it when you make that yucky face every time I ask you to drink coffee
I like it when you talk to my little brother on the phone
I like it when I say fine as in I'm pissed but you know I'm actually not so you say I'm fine too thanks for telling me that you're fine :)
I like it when you text me cause i know how much you dislike texting cause you're just too lazy to
I like it when you prefer to call instead of texting
I like it when you text me 'yo nigger'
I like it when you say I mis$ you with the $ because in your dictionary it means lots of miss
I like it when you say bulum instead of belom
I like it when you feel ticklish when I poke your belly button
I like it when you call me durian
I like it when you read my blog because I know how much you dislike reading stuff
I like it when you sing Biru by OAG
I like it when you sing I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith every time you're bored
I also like it when you sing Ternyata by Estrella
and Wonderwall by Oasis too and also Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn and John
Not to forget, Senyuman Ragamu and how you sing to me this part almost every night before going to bed

Ke mana saja kau berlari bersembunyi ku tahu cintamu padaku teguh
Takku peduli cara dan tingkah lakumu kerana ku takkan pergi jauh dari sisimu
Kan ku serahkan segala kepadamu
Apabila malam ku termimpikan wajahmu
Takkan jiwa ragaku berakhir nikmatnya :)

I like it when I think about all the things I like about you



Officially //
Little Miss Stubborn.. literally. Heheh :)



I love you, bestfie :D
Baby if it hits, better make it worth the fall <3

1 comment:

meen said...

love u more sweet thang!