Sunday, May 10, 2009

QARIS YOHANI <3



5th May <3
Happy belated birthday, sayang! Sorry for the late post. I still remember when we went to the same school at you would skip classes and walk around the school and we would sit down at the canteen and talk non-stop! RINDU! :( Well I honestly think there's something so precious about the relationship between us cause I'm VERY honored that you are mine :) *IN A VERY LESBIAN WAY* :P You're always there for me even when I wander into terrible danger. Heheh sorry for that. We don't really get to see each other that much but even so, I could always feel you're there. How precious that special sister "thing" we have has grown so strong. I love you, I admire you for your wisdom and your kindness. I like the way you see the world, I do :') How I wish I had a video of you singing so that I could post it up here cause you have a nice voice but sadly I don't. hahaha I made that sounded like I'm obsessed with you or something, freaky ahahah :P
Qaris Yohani <3


Qaris says: love u 2 :)
Qaris says: I miss you like HELL
Qaris says: like HEAVEN
Qaris says: hahaha
yasmine says: I MISS YOU MOST! (K)
Qaris says: hehe ok2
Qaris says: mun da papa
Qaris says: holla jak
Qaris says: :P
Qaris says: bye baby :) mmwahh!!


Soulmates <3












And it's okay if you had to go away, just remember the telephones well, they're working in both ways but if I never, ever hear them ring If nothing else I'll think the bells inside have finally found you someone else and that's okay cause I'll remember everything you say :')

No comments: