Sunday, May 24, 2009

Worth more than a toe-tagged generation full of regrets (:


I can say what happened or what I think, I know cause I do have the rights to do so but it won't be convincing and I'll end up sounding more and more like a liar so, I shall just shut the fuck up for now till everyone knows the truth. OH?

Being a bigger person never works with an idiot. So, why bother? (:
Antap kau mok ngenak aku tek nak pi sik JADIII WOOOH MADOT! hahahah gai kau ya mun kau sik berduit sikda orang nuleh kau juak bah -_-
Antap gago and mok cerita balit. AHAHAH kau pikir aku baruk beranak marek kah? PALOI
I may be younger than you but I ain't dumb, kedak kau bah. Shows how I'm the BIGGER person here huh? (:

What you see is what you get
- Qaris :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one.. mena kata u!

Yasmine said...

hahahah kawan kitak ya, Zah!