Sunday, May 3, 2009

I know you and you know me, that's all that counts :D

I miss you, blog!
Went to Richard's
with Marissa and Crowne Square for mani pedi.
Bumped into MEG and she was alone :O I'm jealousss
Confidence is sexy oh yeahhhh *eyebroweyebrow*

OHHHHH look what I foundddd ;


Wawa is on Lookbook yeay! :D
*bangga bah one of my cousins on lookbook hahah*
I FEEL SO 'MADAH NYA TEK' :P





I think I should buy new textbooks, HANISAH knows whyyy :(

She knows how I feel, Yasmin too.

Sayang you both

(: STOLEN



I think Yazid looks like Esqueleto from Nacho Libre AHAHAHAHA Yazid now has FUNKY hair he looks like ELVIS :O
oh yeah :P


Sexy turn on.. oh Anis? ;)



I found this while editing this post omg I'm so sorry I forgot to post this up, bud. I'm like TWO months lateeee ahh fuck :(


Hello bestfie :D Eee you're sixteen sorry for the late post bout your birthday Eka Taruna Bin Jakataruna ! I miss youuuu we should hang out one of these days, rindu okayyyy THISSSSSS MUCHHH ahhhh I hate this picture but this is the only decent picture I have with you in it with me? eh? *hinthint* let's take more NICE pictures when we meet up :P I still remember the first time we met, 2005 to be exact drum lessons together and I thought you were like younger than me, not that it's a bad thing but yeah I miss 2008, the seminar and all. I miss telling you stuff till you get sick of it. hahaha Have a nice birthday budddd see you around. SOON! Love you :)
xx Yasmine

K moving onnnn.

I came across this in someone's blog who got it from another blog? okayyyy hahah
“Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it, your enemies won’t believe it”.
NICEEEEE.. OH? (:


My tummy hurts like fuck
YASMINE IS ON A DIET :D


I MISS YOU, ABDUL HADI :(

Rainfest this year oi! :O
CAN'T WAIT! :D
The only nice picture I have with you since you rarely wanna take pictures fucking hard wey trust me hahah but miracles do happen ehhh. Rainfest some more! :P
HAHAHA love you, cousin! (:


Let's bottle up old love and throw it out to sea :)
So tie up my hands





No comments: