Sunday, May 17, 2009

And afterall, you're my wonderwall

I really don't know if you'll ever read this or even my blog. I'm not even sure if I should post this up but it's the only way, I guess? There have been times where I've stopped to think about why it is I love you this much and why am I still here, waiting. Despite all the times that you've been hurt and all the times I've pushed you away. Still, you wanted to stay. I know that I don't make it easy for you as you know that people have been picking on me without any reasons and I have problems because of that and I know that I can get to you sometimes.
I'm sorry I'm not really doing a good job of making it better cause all I do is sit here and wait but I don't know what to do cause you're unpredictable. I don't know what's on your mind. I'm sorry people pick on me all the time without any reasons, I'm sorry I'm not the best of girlfriends and I'm sorry for being sorry all the time. It's been exactly six months and seven days. They say it takes time to get over serious relationships but I’ve been waiting patiently and I’m still stuck on you.
How could you leave a girl when you tell her you're in love?

There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how. If I tell the world I'll never say enough cause it was not said to you.

No comments: