Monday, May 11, 2009

Got holes in my new jeans for you (:


The PMS Symptoms Include :
1 ) Headaches
2 ) Changes in anxiety or depression or food cravings
3 )Fatigue and trouble sleeping *EYEBAGS*
4) Joint or muscle pain
5) Stress, irritability, mood swings *VERY TRUEEEEEEE*
6) Lack of concentration

It is thought that Premenstrual syndrome might be associated with changes in estrogen and progesterone levels. However, it is not certain what causes it.

K.. Moving onnnn.


Had fun on Saturday with Risyad, Eka and Al-Haziq on Saturday but wasn't in the mood for taking pictures. AT ALL hahahha. Risyad & Yasmine geram rasa mok patah patah tulang cicak OH? :P




AHAHAHHA FUNNY SHIT.. when I was on the webcam with Eka before going out. Well, I don't mind picking my nose in front of him cause he's like a brother to me so yeahhh but I have this bad habit of biting my nails. Then Eka was like. "EEE makan taik idong!" AHAHAHHA but I used my finger from my left hand to pick on my nose. AT LEAST I THINK I WAS?!!! BUT when I woke up this morning... I thought of it again, I think I got the wrong hand, as in like I bit my finger nails, left hand, yess INCLUDING the one that I used to pick my noseee. AHAHAHAH if not Eka wouldn't have said that or maybe he's the one who's blind hahahahah : O Then when Eka told me that I was like. WHAAAA? A few mins later then I realised I bit my nails. I think I got the right hand. I THINK. AHAHAHA k *maluuu*


Hady just got out of the hospital. Get well soon! I love youuu, cousin. Sorry I didn't get the chance to visit you. Well, at least SOMEONE did? Patutlah terus dapat balit rumah! :P

gahhh my thoughts are all jumbled up. Is that good or bad?

Note-to-self ; Let them hate you but let it be because you are a good person in a bad world and bad always hates good.

Rasa baitttt -_- but it's trueee bahhh I am good to my friends and all benaaa sik? (:

ANIS & I LOVE SAYING JOB hahaha.

Meg thinks my blog is very inspiring yerr madahhh nya tek. VERY some moreee ahahahah

I miss this chick ;


Love youuuu MEM BEDEPOT

2 comments:

Marissaaaa said...

lets korek hidong sama2! hahahaha. :D lawak eh. mek perey lam kelas baca tek mine. anyway, eka x blind okay? -_-" ahhaha.

Azreen Armani Ruslan said...

ahahahahah my fav post! FOR NOWWWW. lawak ehhh. I think I know sapa nak di geram ktk duak risyad ya hahahah mek pernah imitate the way nya senyum nak? hahah :P lovesyous.