Monday, May 25, 2009

Don't know why I do <3

Draft

Well..........
Here's something to think about;

"Don't judge others by their actions then judge yourself by your intentions."


ONE. Don’t judge me by what I have done in the past
TWO. Don’t judge me by your own standards
THREE.Don’t judge me by what you have heard about me
FOUR. Don’t judge me by what you think I am going to do
FIVE. Don’t judge me by my family
SIX. Don’t judge me by the kind of friends I have
SEVEN. Just don't judge.




I should be studying for my Add Maths and Sejarah but I can't fucking studyyyyy when things are all messed up. Why can't this happen one day before the hols. I flunked most of the papers but I don't think I care anymore cause all I care about is patching things up. AHHH
I know you feel me, whoever you areeee hahahah posting up angry/sad posts, obvious ain't it? HAIHHHH

I. JUST. CAN'T. WAIT.

CEPAT LAHHHH 31st May
but I'm gonna miss Azreen Armani and Marlissa Sonia moreee :(
ANDDDDDDDDDDDD I just don't get the whole point of adding up strangers in facebook. I have 800 'friends' in facebook and I think I only added up less than 10 people which are like my friends/family as in the people I know as in I've met real life. The others I don't mind lah since they're my friends. Just most of them. I don't mind if we've met and all that :) I just don't get the point of adding people that you don't know at all. Hahah I think it's just me for being angry at stuff like these. And I have like101 friend requests from people I don't knowwww at all ehhh.
Not to brag but then yeah. Bukan rasa popular or apa at all mannnn I'm just angry, not trying to show off and shit. I better stop. Somehow I just got the feeling that I'm gonna delete this post later on hahah.

K done.



I just don't understand how the understanding goes.

So what's the sense in waiting?

Has it ever occured to you that sometimes I just don't want to fucking talk?

No comments: