Monday, July 13, 2009


Dear friend,

I didn't know you could be so cheap. Sungguh memalukan. Who am I to stop you right. Believe me, I know what happened. So predictable lahh. Did a switch just flip when things turned sour between you two? Do you think of him when you are with him? Or do you think of him when you are with him? Why would you put yourself in such a mess and hurt someone you used to love? Did you think of the consequences of your actions or how it could have and probably did scar those around you for the rest of their lives? Think about it. Pathetic (:
I'm not saying anything bad bout you, just a piece of advice, buddy.
Since there's no other way of telling you this in a nice way (:

I'm gonna stick to this; If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all

Family, friends; I am thankful for many things and you guys are one of those many joys' in my life. You people never fail to listen to me talk shit all the time and for everything you guys did on that Sunday night and to call/text me to check if I'm okay and love me no matter what :D
And I'm sorry! Especially to Azreen and Hady. Sikmok buat gik :S

Love you



"For well you know that it's a fool, who plays it cool by making his world a little colder'' - The Beatles


No comments: