Friday, July 10, 2009

Draft.

Hope and a brand new day;



The reason why I don't really talk about personal stuff on my blog anymore is because I know who visits it, hahah
I'm hungry but I'm on a diet
Time and time again, dealing with the issue, I've done nothing but everything to deny it, ignore it, and block it out but all it does it creep back into my thoughts when I least expect it, putting me in a rather umm... depressing mood. Haih. Wouldn't it be so much easier if I were to accept things rather than fight with myself? It's not easy, trust me. As usual, it's always easier said than done, but accepting things was redemption when disappointment decided to drop by, because where there is no expectation, hope, or denial, disappointment no longer exists. No more no more (:

I bet Azreen & Anis are having fun now. I'm jealous. It's okay, for Physics! hahah not!
In return, I'm gonna spend time with Db and Yasmin
And I don't think that's a problem ey? (:

There's still tomorrow. Wawa's coming back tonight! I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow :O

Imran & Iman;
Thank you, clowns :D


Andddd oi what is it with you and being perasan bout me always talking bout you in my blog? Hahah kesian you. Too bad I was talking bout someone else, oh? (: Heheh

No comments: