Thursday, July 2, 2009



Sometimes I wonder why I put myself through all of this.
With the new found friends who apparently have been here all this while and the rekindled friendships, I think I'll get through this somewhere somehow.
I must admit though, it took me a while to come to this point but I think I'm ready to no longer place any hopes but to let go, and this time FOR REAL cause I've placed vulnerability and my ego before me.
What else more can I make myself seem even more like a fool? You tell me.
I was never like this.

I wanna delete my old posts but I'm too lazy to. Let's just forget bout them and think of this as a new blog. Ahahah no I'm serious -_-




and ohhh. Hi! this is me moving on to bigger and better things.
Speaking of better things and new people. I'm happy. Nuff said. (:




1 comment:

Nadeeeeeaa! said...

finally u've made the right decision girl... move on gik ktk! jgn lak da gik mek ngr hal *mr-u-urself-know-who* ya!!!!! anyways, u perm ur hair d? n bila kua teekkkk?