Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'll apologize first la k.
Sorry peopleeeee for this post, I just can't help it man hahah
AHAHAHAHA WOI SHITBAG
KAU YA BODO OIIII
You're older than me you should know better. HAHAHAHA loiiii just cause I took a picture with your boyf or should I say ex boyf and you wanna get mad at me for that and say that I 'kaco' your gerek? WTF! GILAAAAAAA KAU! hahahahahaahahahahahha Dah la suroh orang tell me to delete gambar ya lam facebook. IMMATURE NAK MAMPUS and you didn't say it straight to me, suroh orang lain tell me some more woiii penakut, and I just uploaded that picture, you're not even in my friends list and you knw I took a picture with him. DUDEEE it's just A picture okay. AHAHAHA KAU GILAAAA DOOO SUMPAH KAU GILA. Obviously always checking on me, without me knowing bout it. MUN AKU MALU OI POK. DAH MUKA JAIK LOLOLOLOLOL :P

No comments: