Saturday, July 25, 2009

Woahhh it's been eight days since.. Hahah neverminddd
I wanna jog! Jogging
makes me feel much more healthier. It's like I jog 5 rounds and I'm convinced I've lost enough of weight for the year hahah. But yeah jogging IS love when you jog with fun people :D Heheh. Likeee Yasmin & Hanisah! Haha. No, really :)
And ohhh did I tell you people I got 52% for my AddMaths! Zomg I passed :P *boaster bahah
But then I didn't do anything productive today. Not even doing a bit of AddMath exercises or anything at all. I should get started.



Just like I always wanted,
But I didn't know I wouldn't give any response to it, well it is a good thing, for me at least :D

Haziq Izzuddin is right, I should start listening to him now. Aniq trusts him too (:



1 comment:

Awangku Aniq Durar said...

I trust him with my life. That's about how much i trust him.