Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's weird that you don't notice

We were talking comparing notes; what's happening, what's not, what you wanted, what you got
If I try to tell you would you laugh in my face?
Tell me to grow up when I come clean and say, I miss you
The way we use to be back when you were calling me every day you wanted me to come over but it's different and its strange now that everything's changed and it scares me cause it's weird that you don't notice. Maybe its just me but I don't think so, I just know what's real, what is gone, and what I feel. I remember when we use to say that we'd never change. Forget where we've been. I wanna go there again.



Are you up so high you can't get back around?

Will you need me when you're on your way down?







I know we can't talk bout it yet, what he said, next week or some other time will be fine since there's a lot going on. I miss him this much. I'm glad we had that talk today. But he doesn't even know what I'm gonna talk about though. THIS and he doesn't even have a clue. I'll wait.

I miss you, best friend.

No comments: